Volunteer with World Inspiring Network Today!
Are you looking for an opportunity to volunteer, share your skills, talent, and expertise with the world in a meaningful way? Do you want to put your knowledge into action to help deprived children who are in desperate need of quality education? World Inspiring Network has something exciting for you! We are looking for passionate volunteers to join our team to help us bring an end to poverty through quality education.
About World Inspiring Network
World Inspiring Network is a global community of volunteers that believes everyone deserves access to quality education. We aim to empower young people in Ghana, focusing on both the development of the individual child and the community that they belong to. Through the continuous support from our donors, volunteers, and partners, World Inspiring Network has been able to support over 500 children in Ghana with educational materials to aid them in their pursuit of a good life. We are aiming at supporting 200 students or more in 2022.
We are looking for experienced volunteers to fill the roles below.
- Grant Writer
- Content Creator
- Graphic Designer
- Video Editor
- Social Media Marketer
- Volunteers Coordinator
- Partnership and Development Officer
- Project Manager
- Many more
Please note that this is a full volunteer position and therefore no financial benefits are attached.
The basic requirements to volunteer with World Inspiring Network
- Passion to volunteer
- Should be able to speak English
- Passionate about youth, education, community, and sustainable development.
Benefits of Volunteering with World Inspiring Network
- You get featured on our website and social media
- Opportunity to boost and improve your leadership skills
- Certificate of Volunteering
- Opportunity to connect with other volunteers around the globe
- Recommendation request from the Chief Executive Officer
Required Skills and Competence
- Prior knowledge about volunteering and the SDG’s
- Previous experience working with young people
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills for reports and presentations
- Ability to work comfortably with Microsoft Word
- Excellent interpersonal and ability to function optimally in a team
- Self-driven, with the capacity to work with little or no supervision
- Photographers must be residents in Ghana
Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible to apply.
Deadline: 30th December 2021
How To Apply
Note: Only shortlisted volunteers will be contacted.